For a casino game worth playing when you want to try and turn a very low stake amount into a huge jackpot payout, then Keno may be a game for you to consider playing. When you play Keno online you are simply going to be playing a number predicting game.
The aim is for you to select a range of numbers from one to eighty and then obviously choose a stake level to play for. Once you have selected a stake option and chosen your numbers you then send the game into live play.
The Keno machine with then completely randomly select 20 numbers from one of eighty and you will be hoping to get as many as you chosen numbers to match those drawn out of the Keno machine.
There will be a pay table displayed at the side of of the Keno games playing screen and that will enlighten you on what you stand to win dependent on just how many of your number you match.
The higher valued winning payouts are awarded when you pick a large amount of numbers and you get lots of them being matched with those drawn out of the Keno machine. This can also be a great game to play when you want some longer casino game playing sessions as you can configure it to be a very slot playing game if you so desire!
Frequently Asked Questions
Below is our frequently asked question section of our Keno game playing guide and by reading on you will find listed the answers to each question mentioned below!
- What is the maximum amount of numbers I can pick?When you are playing keno online then you will find that the maximum amount of numbers that you are going to be able to pick on one single game is fifteen, however there will be a range of cash prizes offered to you when you match a fair amount of those numbers, with the highest amount of cash awarded if you manage to match of 15 of them!
- Does each bet have a different RTP?One thing you really do need to be fully aware of if you wish to play Keno online is that every single betting opportunity will have its own payout percentage attached to them. With that in mind to ensure you are going to get the maximum playing value always pick to place bets on the numbers which offer the highest payout percentages!
- Are Keno games compensated in any way?All online Keno games are completely random and as such you have just as much chance of winning no matter how many games you play off, unlike for example Fruit Machines they are not compensated in any way and do not go through win and lose cycles so when playing any of them with some luck in playing of course you could win several games on the trot and get onto a high paying winning streak!
- Where can I play Keno online?If you wish to play Keno casino games online but you wish to play at a casino offering the Microgaming range of casino games, then we can highly recommend to you the Platinum Play Casino site. This is a long established casino which has the entire suite of Microgaming powered casino games on offer and you will find lots of generous bonuses offers will be made available to you as a new or loyal players.
- Can I use bonuses on Keno games?You will be able to claim bonuses when you make a deposit at many casinos and then play their Keno games and the type of bonuses to look out for are deposit match bonuses, those types of offers will see you receiving a percentage of your deposit amount as bonus credits instantly when you have made a deposit into your casino account. The value of the bonus can and will vary so do shop around and compare what each of our featured sites are offering you by way of new and existing player bonuses.
- Is the Playtech Keno Game Playable?When you are seeking a Playtech software powered casino site at which to play Keno casino games online then you are going to be very hard pressed to find a much better casino site than Europa Casino. By joining up today and making a deposit you are going to be able to play casino games instantly but with a new player bonus added to your casino account!
- What Keno bets offer the biggest cash payouts?A pay table can be accessed when you are playing all Keno games online, and that is where every possible winning payout available on that game can be found. You will find that based on the number of possible payouts you can achieve when playing these games online a different payout percentage or RTP can be achieved, and you will be looking for the highest payout percentages and the lowest house edges when playing any of these games online!
- Is auto play available?All online Keno games can be played online using an auto play setting. To use that feature simply click on the auto play button which will be located at the bottom of the Keno game screen and then pick how many games you want to play off automatically and the value of the stakes you wish to wager per game and the auto play feature will then play that many games off for you.
- What RTG Casinos offer keno bonuses and Comps?You are going to find plenty of Keno casino games are on offer at casino sites which have the Real Time Gaming suite of games on offer and with that in mind should you wish to play at such a site then one we are always happy to showcase to our website visitors is the WinPalace Casino. Visit their website as soon as you can do for details of a very large sign up bonus offer.